Monday, March 4, 2013

Totally Girly Canvas Art

A few things I have been working on for a while, and finally finished them
I altered some prints on canvas to incorporate paper, flowers, ribbons and fibers. Basically I made it completely unique! These are one of a kind original art works by me.
Yes, they are for sale too...




You can buy each piece individually, or the whole set...

Each shoe art is 12" x 12"  cost is $30 each

Each London and Paris is 12"x24" cost is $40 each

The small pieces are 7"x9" and cost $10 each

I am in the process of making some new ones with inspirational sayings on them.
and I have a few ideas for some masculine designs.

For some more ideas for your home check out these posts : home decor


Have a wonderful day!
Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I love hearing from you!!!
It makes me smile!