Saturday, March 9, 2013

Okay, so Here's my List...

Do you ever have sooo many wonderful projects running through your brain, 
and in every corner of your house, that sometimes you just don't know where to begin? 
So, you jump on the computer to get some inspiration from pinterest.... 
'nough said.
 Oh, and now I have a few more projects to do now too! haha! 
 Well, if you find yourself in this same problem, 
Here is My Solution... 
I am going to write down my projects here
 in hopes that showing you what I have to do 
and when I get them done 
will motivate me to accomplish!!! 
I want to impress you, you know! 

MY CREATIVE PROJECT LIST
recover green chair
recover papaw's chair
recover red chair
paint chandelier and hang
paint dresser
hang big cool red light in kitchen
put up shelves in closet
put top on closet and curtain
paint side table my room
remake tv stand and paint
paint and cover kitchen table and chairs
make dry erase board in multiple frames (see pinterest)
find a place and hang rose drawings
paint mailboxes
finish canvas art that was started
finish layouts (six started)
 
there are actually more, but I didn't want to overwhelm you!

Oh yeah and all of these things are in progress already
Hahahah!!! 
So, what are some projects you have? I would love for you to share 
Comment here comment
Hopefully I am not the only one that has this much fun to do...

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I love hearing from you!!!
It makes me smile!