Saturday, February 11, 2012

page on the wall and alterd art

 Sometimes it takes someone else to tell you what you need to do.
But I am so excited sometimes to start a new project that I forget to take a before picture.
So, imagine this picture with just a plain dot pattern and 
two folded flowers in opposite corners(that didn't match my decor).
Well, my sister made a passing comment "I'm surprised you haven't remade that yet"
and that's all it took...





 
I had to alter this picture to match.  Actually it inspired the main picture
then I added the flowers, ribbon,  birdcage stamp, and chipboard stickers




here is the way they work together on the wall by my front door.
I really love it! 
Now I need to make one with a picture of Logan.


 

Lots of Love,

1 comment:

  1. I really do love this page on the wall!
    I look at it every time I leave the house, and just smile. What's so funny, is that the picture has been there for years, but just changing it at little bit has drawn my eye to that direction more often. WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much! I love hearing from you!!!
It makes me smile!