Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Class Kit - "So Sweet"







So Sweet - Class Kit

Just in time for the day of LOVE
Can you tell I'm so ready for spring and happy bright colors!!!
This page is so fun and playful, it could be used for any day or any sweet one in your life
I made a valentine page once of Maddy and Logan with random pics of them.
that would be great for this page too





 I wanted to mimic the sweet heart candies, so I printed little words that you can glue onto the hearts


 There is a clear acrylic frame here for the main picture, how cute it is with the pink edging


 Hope this page makes you think o someone sweet in your life.


What you get in the kit:
This double page layout kit comes with


all the paper and accessories to make this page
Letters and hearts cut out for you
there is a detailed directions page, picture, and tools list
I have also listed the tools needed for this kit below.
Inks are optional (I use a lot of Tim Holtz distress inks)


Tools:
paper trimmer
adhesive
scissors
worn lipstick ink
paper piercer
scrappy glue or glue pen


Cost for this kit is $20.00 (that includes tax)
Contact me through email to order this kit
ashley.studioa@gmail.com



Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I love hearing from you!!!
It makes me smile!