Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Class Kit - "Life is God"

Did you ever wonder what to do with a border strip paper?
Well, this is something I came up with 
Hope you like it!!!

Life is Good





Echo Park is a newer company and I just love the colors in this line
You get a whole sheet of sticker letters 
I put "all smiles" "happy days" "fun times" with the title as "life is good"




What you get in the kit:

This double page layout kit comes with
all the paper and accessories to make this page
entire alphabet sticker sheet
there is a detailed directions page, picture, and tools list
I have also listed the tools needed for this kit below.
Inks are optional (I use a lot of Tim Holtz distress inks)


Tools:
paper trimmer
adhesive
scissors
scattered straw
frayed burlap ink
prussian blue ink from colorbox



Cost for this kit is $14.00 (that includes tax)
Contact me through email to order this kit
ashley.studioa@gmail.com



Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I love hearing from you!!!
It makes me smile!