Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Christmas Card Swap

Let's have a Christmas Card Swap

What is a Card Swap you ask?
We all make some cards and then send them into me,
then I will send back to you one of each person's cards
So, you get a nice variety of cards and card ideas! How fun is that!!!
We did this before at the Castle, and it was sooo much fun!!!

Here's all the details:
You need to email me that you are signing up for the swap
Let's start with a group of twelve. (if I need to I will add another group)
so you need to make 12 of the same kind of card with envelopes (Christmas themed)
send them into me (or drop off at one of the crops) by Nov. 11
that gives me enough time to send the cards to you.
If mailing them please also send a self addressed stamped envelope (big enough to fit all the cards)
and if mailing- I need them in hand by Nov. 11 so plan accordingly
That way if you want to come to the crop you can just pick up your cards.


This is my first swap on the blog, so let me know if anyone has any suggestions
I will post all a sample of all the cards when we get them all in.
This is going to be soo fun, so sign up now!!!  :)

ashley.studioa@gmail.com

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I love hearing from you!!!
It makes me smile!