Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Class Kit - "Grandma & Grandpa

First, just let me say I think you are all so awesome! 
I love all the feedback I'm getting!  
Thanks for all the support
You Rock!!!

and now, because everyone has been wondering
if I'm going to sell the kits that I had left from the shop, 
the answer is YEAH!  
I will start posting them here under Class Kits. 
I don't want to bombard you with posts all at once, 
so I will just do one everyday till they are all up.

then I'll add the new ones I'm currently working on. 
Hint- Hint- one with owls for fall, and of course two for Christmas!!!

Speaking of Christmas... How about a card swap? 
Okay so I'm going to send another post about that in just a bit.

Now finally here is the class kit!!!

Grandma & Grandpa






I made this with one of my favorite Basic Grey lines "Granola"
I will have the letters cut out for you, 
but you could easily put any title on it!!!
Actually, if you know what you want to say, 
I will cut it out for you just let me know asap when you order


What you get in the kit:
This double page layout kit comes with
all the paper and accessories to make this page
the letters are already in the kit too.
there is a detailed directions page, picture, and tools list
I have also listed the tools needed for this kit below.
Inks are optional (I use a lot of Tim Holtz distress inks)


Tools:
paper trimmer
adhesive
walnut ink
weathered wood ink
sand paper
scissors
pop dots


Cost for this kit is $14.00 (that includes tax)
Contact me through email to order this kit
ashley.studioa@gmail.com

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I love hearing from you!!!
It makes me smile!