Monday, June 20, 2011

What the heck is wrong with PINK anyway?!!

NO MORE PINK!  What? ! 
I can't believe I heard those words. My heart sank the day my daughter said that.
I love pink. I mean, I am from the days of Pretty in Pink  
And Mr. Mellencamp's dream of "little pink houses for you and me" 
Come ON Really. Yes, I am drawn to the color, it makes me happy, if I could 
I would have pink everywhere!
But Not Madison and most other young teens right now. 
I have noticed a trend lately, so many of them HATE pink. ---I am so sad.--- 
I don't really understand it, but I love her always, 
and want to portray her correctly in every aspect of her scrapbook.  
So, I have set all my pretty pink paper aside (to save for my pages)
and will make girly pages without pink, JUST FOR HER. 
Here is a great one to start it off.  What do you think?

I just love these felt flowers!!! and I have been waiting forever to use this ribbon. 
The colors really set off the rest of the blues in this page. 
I mixed and matched lots of leftover flat stickers and rub-ons to creat the title.
I put them onto a piece of cardstock, because I did not know where I wanted to put the title when I started.
Doing this lets me place the pieces all over until I decide where I like it.
plus, it give just one more layer. 

Hope you like it!!!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I love hearing from you!!!
It makes me smile!