Saturday, February 2, 2013

Just a little Hint

I am feeling REALLY Creative, and you know what that means don't you?
It means Great layouts for you!
I have been working on some new classes....
I know it is sooo hard to believe, because I have been so busy with other ideas,
that Scrapbook layouts have not been on top of my list of this to accomplish. 
so, just in case you don't buy it and think I'm just imagining getting some work done...
Here is proof... okay and a little bit of a teaser...


I even have one layout already done. and another just about there.
with lots of papers picked out for even more wonderful pages for you to do.
I am soo excited to share this with you, and I hope you are too,
 because I miss you and hope you can make it to a class sometime soon. 
I will be posting times and places here pretty soon.
I do have some classes ready for purchase now 
just check them out here.  CLASS KITS

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I love hearing from you!!!
It makes me smile!