Friday, February 22, 2013

Christmas Banner

If you haven't made a banner yet, you are missin' out!!
This was so much fun!
and now I want to make one for every event
and Holiday
can you imagine all the different banners you can have...


 This banner and all that I make for you are one of a kind 
that means each one is different depending on availability of supplies


 I cut out the black with my pazzle
so I do have it saved 
if you want to order some to make your own 
check out the Studio A boutique


 I had a pack of  K&Co. felt stickers that were perfect!


 I used pop dots to raise the smaller tree up for more depth.


 Under a few of the ornaments I just glued a folded piece of paper.
for more depth fold more like an acordian


 Hope you liked this as much as I did! 

I will make custom order banners for you 
just go to the Studio A boutique for more details

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I love hearing from you!!!
It makes me smile!