Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mint and Yellow #1

This is the first installment of my "Mint & Yellow" seris
and
Oh Wow!!! I am soooo Loving this layout!!!
 it just feels so happy when I look at it, very peaceful!
I wish you could see it in person, it is even better!
I just smile when I look at this....
what do you think?

 
I used foam pop up adhesive to make the letters stand out


This is my Favorite picture!
I altered the photos by fading them out
I first tried them in black and white, but it was just too harsh!
The faded look really helps keep the light and airy feel to the layout.
 








Painting this metal decorative brad white was a must!
 

 I really do love how raising up the letters gives the page a great depth, 
even though it's a little detail, it really pops!



I plan to show you more mint and yellow layouts, 
but I have had a busy week and plan for another next week
Hope this one will keep you happy for a bit!
It's going to have to for me too!
I really want to play!!!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I love hearing from you!!!
It makes me smile!