Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Hello Yellow

I am in Love
I am totally in love with Yellow.

 I have been for a while,
but you know who loves yellow more than me?
 Mint that's who!yep aka "seafoam"
Oh yeah, when Mint was introduced to Yellow...
 it was Love at first sight,
and they are perfect for each other!!!
But this is not your baby pastel colors we're talking about!
No, this romance can be Sophisticated, Bold, Fun and Flirty,
You just have to put the right Shades with it!


 be Bold and add Black or Grey
  You can soften it up with a lighter shade of grey too


So, what do you think?
I am going to show you some scrapbooking pages with these
wonderful colors. 
ASAP

What they are not done Yet?
Nope! sorry, don't hate me.
I just wanted to give you a taste of what I'm working on!
and What inspires me!

So, tell me what you think do you love mint and yellow?
What combination of colors would you like to see?
If you're on the blog leave a comment and let me know,
if you are getting from email, just click on the title at the top
leave a comment at the end of the post

Okay enough of me pleading for comments,  argh!
 I better be careful be for I start whining, it's late! hahah!

Lots of Love,

1 comment:

  1. I love the color combo! So fresh and Springy! Oh and I miss you and the Castle!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much! I love hearing from you!!!
It makes me smile!