Saturday, November 5, 2011

Two Babies and an Invitaion

How do you make an invitation with two babies in tow?
When my sister in law needed to make an invitation 
of course, she came to me!
And I insisted she bring the new babies!!!
We soon found out how hard it is to hold a baby each 
while trying to cut, fold, and glue.
and the punkin seats just wouldn't do...
They were actually really happy to be on the table while we worked.
I guess they didn't want to miss any of the fun!



And Here is what the invite looked like
It is a gate fold invite

the monkeys are attached on opposite sides
and they hang over the edge.

you can make it 4 x 11, then fold in 2 3/4 on each end
you get three out of a full 12x12
OR
you can use an 8 1/2 x 11, cut 4 1/4 x 11, fold as above 
you get two out of the sheet


Thanks Jennifer, for the totally fun afternoon!!!


Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I love hearing from you!!!
It makes me smile!