Monday, November 28, 2011

Class Kit - Vintage Christmas

 Vintage Christmas Class Kit

when you want a more traditional look to your Christmas
You will fall in love with page.


 You can even pick which side of the 4x6 pieces you want to use, 
so you can really make it your own
 








 the buttons and ribbon really make this page wow!!!


What you get in the kit:
This double page layout kit comes with


all the paper and accessories to make this page
Letters cut out for you
there is a detailed directions page, picture, and tools list
I have also listed the tools needed for this kit below.
Inks are optional (I use a lot of Tim Holtz distress inks)


Tools:
paper trimmer
adhesive
scissors
walnut ink


Cost for this kit is $14.00 (that includes tax)
Contact me through email to order this kit
ashley.studioa@gmail.com


Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I love hearing from you!!!
It makes me smile!