Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Grandma Bonnie

Well, I have been working on this layout for a while. 
It is one of the special pages you just have to get perfect.
So, I worked on it and stared at it for days 
adjusting little pieces here and there. 
Really taking time to ponder what exactly I wanted to say.  
I have these great pictures of when she was younger. 
 I used her wedding photo, and a great one with her younger sister,
but her prom picture is my favorite.  
I wanted to incorporate a picture of what she looked like 
the way I remember her too, 
so I turned it black and white so it would match the others.  
Here is the tribute to my Grandma, I hope you like it...


The Journaling:

"My Grandma Bonnie was always 
the epitomy of Grandmaness.  
She was always helping others, 
sewing, cooking, and handmaking 
gifts for all of her grandchildren
Her beauty truly started 
on the inside and radiated out
of her entire life.

the strips on top right:
"the key to true beauty starts in the heart"







It is so interesting to me 
that I looked just like her younger sister
when I was little.






And, we never realized how much 
my sister resembled Grandma Bonnie 
until we saw this picture of her
at her senior prom.








Truly, a beautiful lady.




Lots of Love,
 
p.s.
Please leave wonderful comments! I love to read them.  All you have to do is click on the title of the post.  it is a link to the web page. then scroll down to the bottom of the post and click on the comment part.
then we can all read the comments and talk to each other.  Because, I totally miss all you guys and when you leave a comments I am encouraged to post more.  :)  Thanks!!!

4 comments:

  1. I have some old pics of my grandparents that I have been rolling around ideas on what to do with! What a great way to incorporate both new and old pictures together :)

    Thanks,
    Jessie Linley

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I'm having troubles leaving comments. I do visit your page though!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much! I love hearing from you!!!
It makes me smile!