Tuesday, January 29, 2013

I Can Sew!

Even though I didn't blog much in Dec. I still worked on a few projects! 
I was all prepared to do a great tutorial on the new stockings I made! 
I even took the before pictures! I know, I always get to excited to make a project,
 and forget the before pics. This time I did it, but can you believe
 I can not find the pics anywhere!!!
So, you just get the finished project! hahahh!

I bought shirts, from goodwill and made new Christmas Stockings!
It was so much fun, and a little frustrating, but I did it! and love it!
What do you think?

 When I found this little red dress, I knew the fabric was perfect for a stocking!
and the green with little white polka dots was just tooo sweet!





This one is Logan's, he wanted to make sure it was not girly at all!

Okay, so honestly, I was down to the day before Christmas Eve, 
and Had to get this one done.  I rushed it a bit, but I still like it! 

Hope you enjoyed this fun little project!



Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I love hearing from you!!!
It makes me smile!