Monday, September 3, 2012

Everything is going to be OK #5

 Well, I am totally using up as many sticker letters as I can! hahah!
This book is going to be full of quotes, sayings, and encouraging words,
 so my sticker letter binder is out all the time. 
It's a good thing, because it was feeling a bit neglected lately 
and just a bit jealous of my printer.
So, now that I am making them play nicely together, I love the result!
Here is #5....

 We all need strength, and if we focus on God we have that strength, even to thrive!
 I used pop dots in different thicknesses to add layered dimension to the tree branches
and the crystal stickers just make it shine!!


 Hope you all know you can thrive too!

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I love hearing from you!!!
It makes me smile!