Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Everythings Going to Be OK #1 & #2

 So I am now addicted to Pinterest! hahah! 
I found this title of a illustrated book 'Everything is going to be OK"
Found it on amazon and almost bought it.
It is so nice to have encouraging words and pictures everyday
But then I thought.....
I should totally make one of my own! it was a real duh moment!

Then I decided I want it to be framed too
more on that later...... wink wink

So, here is the first two mini works of art for my book
 

These two pages match, but 
I can't decide if I want the entire thing to be all matchy matchy you know
You will only see one page at a time, then
 I will flip to a new page and look at that for a while.
So, what do you think? 
Should the whole book be in colors that mix and match?

Lots of Love,

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to let you know the size of these pieces are 8x10. and I am planning on putting them in a frame that I can easily switch out the pages....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much! I love hearing from you!!!
It makes me smile!