Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Class Kit - July 4th

 Have you ever mixed vintage tags into a layout with bright colors?
I just love the way it looks! 
 It really makes the layout timeless.
Just imagine your fireworks pictures on these pages!!

 The blue paper has these great cut outs that mimic the explosions, how cool is that!!!




The fiber and shiny ribbon help continue the contrasting elements of the pages
and add more texture, because you can never have too much texture!

Just tuck your picture under the edge of this ribbon across the mat.  
It's a great way to have the dimensional quality we always find to appealing on our layouts.


I just love the layered look of this title! 
I don't usually cut my letters out of pattern paper,
 but it works great here because of the white around it
that brings the word out from the rest of the elements on the page.


What you get in the kit: 
This double page layout kit comes with
all the paper and accessories to make this page
there is a detailed directions page, picture, and tools list
the letters or title is already cut out for you! yea!
I have also listed the tools needed for this kit below.
Inks are optional (I use a lot of Tim Holtz distress inks)


Tools:
paper trimmer
adhesive
scissors
1/4 hole punch
broken china distress ink


Cost for this kit is $14.00 (that includes tax)

TO ORDER contact me through email
ashley.studioa@gmail.com

To check out some of the other kits available click here Class Kits
and I have even more not online just yet...

Lots of Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much! I love hearing from you!!!
It makes me smile!