Monday, June 25, 2012

Simple and So Pretty

So sometimes I can't help it and I just have to make a page that is Simple and Girly and Pretty!
Flowers and Frilly paper just make me smile!
Using the pictures of all the girls in the family made for a perfect page for this paper!







I found these handmade crocheted flowers for a $1 - wow
they added the greatest texture to the layout



I have had this frame on my inspiration board for over a year! 
It was just waiting for this page!




I just want to show you how you can mix and match different papers 
and it doesn't have to be super elaborate to be a great page!
 Adding black accents really makes the inked edges pop! It brings it all together!


Lots of Love,

1 comment:

  1. Ashley, I LOVE THIS LAYOUT!! The "girls" ARE beautiful, of course, but I love your use of all the different papers, texture, etc. It is so you. I'm going to have to copy it for MY beautiful grand-girls!! Linda G.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much! I love hearing from you!!!
It makes me smile!