Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Order, Event, & Plans

I know some of you have been jonesin' for my class kits and some new supplies, so now is the time.
I don't have my "shopping cart" up just yet, so let's just order like we did the special orders at the shop.
You email me with what you want (i.e. 2 bottles scrappy glue, or the new basic grey calendar kit) I will email you the prices and we will go from there. I need you to be specific but I can work with themes too. 

Events
I have been thinking about having a Twilight Party.
Crop, optional classes, make-n-take, goodies, and watch all the movies before the next one comes out.
I just want some feedback to know if there is any interest.
just email me

I am working on Kits and a scrapbook Club stuff, so excited.....


Lots of Love,

1 comment:

  1. I want to make you smile! I finally got my PC back home,and got to look at your blog. I enjoyed it, very much!!
    I'm VERY interested in the "Twilight" party event. How are your plans coming? When can a gang of us go and see movie #4?!?
    Kay

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much! I love hearing from you!!!
It makes me smile!