Thursday, July 14, 2011

Sparkle & Shine

 Okay, so do you ever just get into that creative groove, you know 
where you can finish like a ton of layouts because everything just falls into place
and it all works out just the way you pictured it in your head? well, I love this layout soo much
I couldn't wait any longer to show you!!!  
I have bling, glitter, layers, lots of ribbon, chipboard, 
and I LOVE  IT !!!

the white strips of paper I typed the definition of the words sparkle and shine.

 You can't see it very well, I tried sooo many shots to get the black glitter to show up in this pic, but no luck!
the word sparkle, sparkles (clever I know.  ha ha)  done with black glitter,  
I used black stickers -- ran out of A's (imagine that)
and made one with an upside down V and number 1. then used scrappy glue and black glitter.


the shine word is with chipboard letters from chatterbox 
that have a black on black swirl, the swirl is shiny of course.  (big cheesy smile)


 

Now, the flowers were a bit of a challenge. if I were to put a brad through it would be fine, but I had these really big yellow crystal stickers, but the flowers are four layers of petals and apparently i am too cheap to use up all my glue dots. So, here's a quick and easy solution-- I stapled them together then glued the paper circle to cover and gem on top! ta da you have a very layered flower on the cheap.


 the chipboard frame was just calling for some more bling, but any way I turned it, it hung over the frame.
well, if I stuck it down like that it would warp into the contour of the layers. so, I trimmed around and left some of the bling on the clear backing then the rest stuck on to the frame. It worked great!



 I love it when you leave comments, I miss you all so much!  
when you leave a comment, it makes me smile! and I feel like we are all still connected! Thanks!!!

Lots of Love,

1 comment:

  1. Ashley, I love the way this layout turned out. The title is perfect -- Madison does "sparkle & shine." She looks so much like you as she gets older. I think I may have to copy this layout for my Wisconsin granddaughters who are coming for a visit this week!!! Thanks for sharing your creativity -- I miss you!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much! I love hearing from you!!!
It makes me smile!